Join our wholesale account program
We would love to help you offer wholesale letterpress printing, foil stamping, and flat printing to your clients.
We know how much time you spend creating custom designs for your clients. That’s why we strive to make the printing process as smooth as possible. Our main goal is to provide a straightforward and easy production process, from the very first email to the moment the finished prints arrive at your door.
If you’re a designer or stationer, we offer a hands-on approach to each and every project. We prefer to collaborate with you, instead of just placing an order through a form. We look at each project carefully and evaluate it to make sure it will print successfully. With over 15 years of experience, we can recognize challenges and offer solutions to make sure your project looks even better in print than on the proof.
Please fill out the form below and let’s get to know each other better!
Let's get started!
Our Wholesale Printing Promise
Communication is key
- We respond to every email and quote request in a prompt and friendly manner, usually within 24 hours.
- We review each piece of artwork sent to us to ensure it is compatible with our printing processes and offer solutions to any problems before the project goes to print.
- We’re always eager to answer questions about the design process.
COnfidence in Ordering
- We have extensive working knowledge of the materials needed for your project and will go above and beyond to source hard to find papers and other supplies.
- We send a PDF proof before every project goes to print to ensure the finished product is going to be exactly what you’re expecting.
- We strive for clear communication about turnaround and deadlines.
Clear Wholesale Pricing
- We offer competitive and fair pricing to designers and stationers with our wholesale pricing list.
- Custom quotes available for any project that may not fit typical parameters.
- Shipping via UPS Ground is always free!
Attention to Detail
- Hand-mixing of ink to your specified Pantone color or to coordinate with envelopes and other materials.
- Sorting by hand of each print for quality control and quantity check.
- Beautifully and carefully wrapped and shipped straight to designer, with equally beautiful blind shipping available direct to clients.